Junior Interior Designer (Full Time)
As a growing Interior Design Studio, we are expanding our team. B+L is looking for creative, driven Full Time Junior Interior Designers. This position is for a Designer who wants to push boundaries with fresh, new and innovative design solutions. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of full scope Interior Design with experience working on design projects from conception to full design development.
· Degree or Diploma in Interior Design or related field.
· 6 months - 3 years’ experience in full scope Interior Design.
· Strong working knowledge of current AutoCAD software.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to work with and understand construction drawings.
· Proficient in Microsoft office suite, especially Excel.
· Must be able to collaborate and work in a team environment.
· Must submit a Resume and Portfolio.
· Ability to use Adobe Suite: Photoshop & InDesign.
· Ability to use rendering software.
· Experience working with Mac operating system.
If interested, please use application form on Jobs tab.